- New Patient Comprehensive Exam – 100%
- Periodic Exam (Two/Year) – 100%
- Limited Exam (Emergency – One/Year) – 100%
- Full Mouth X-Rays (One/3 Years) – 100%
- Bitewings (One/Year) – 100%
- Periapical (First Film + 2 Additional Years) – 100%
- Adult Prophylaxis (Two/Year) – 100%
- Child Prophylaxis (Two/Year) – 100%
- Perio Maintenance (Four/Year) on Periodontal Plan – 100%
- Conebeam (3D X-Ray) – 50%
- Sealants – 50%
- Everything Else
- Periodontal Therapy – 15%
- Fillings – 15%
- Crowns, Bridges – 15%
- Root Canals, Extractions – 15%
- Dentures & Partials – 15%
- Sedation – 15%
- Cosmetic Dentistry – 15%
- Fluoride – 15%
- Implants – 15%
COMPARING DENTAL INSURANCE VS OUR MEMBERSHIP PLAN
Office Membership Plan: $299
Dental Insurance A: $384
Dental Insurance B: $555
Average Costs: $600
Office Membership Plan: $548
Dental Insurance A: $816
Dental Insurance B: $1020
Average Costs: $1200
ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER
Office Membership Plan: $150
Dental Insurance A: N/A
Dental Insurance B: N/A
Average Costs: $600
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP PLAN DETAILS
INCLUDED IN MEMBERSHIP
Two hygiene visits per year
Discounted dental fees
No Pre-Authorization required
No wondering what insurance will pay toward your treatment
No waiting periods
Cosmetic Dentistry included
Additional Periodontal Plan
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
First family member $299
Second family member $249
Each additional family member $150
Periodontal Plan (4 Periodontal maintenance visits per year) $499
Note: All family members must live in the same household
Ask us if we can help you SAVE MONEY with our Office Membership Plan
LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
There is an Office Membership Plan, not Dental Insurance. It cannot be used in conjunction with the following:
- This is a dental discount plan and is not dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
- It is good only for Leavitt Dentistry. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will not offer this discount.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical care, disability or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discounted plan cannot be used.
- This plan is nontransferrable- Family members cannot be substituted in for another family member.
- It is non-refundable- No refunds given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Payments for services are due at the time of service. Any service not paid at the time of service will be billed at usual and customary fees.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or used with insurance.
- Dental services only, products are not included.
- Benefits apply for one calendar year from anniversary date.
- Membership must be paid in full to begin plan.
- Based on current rates when treatment is delivered.
- This is an automatic annual renewal plan. A written request is required at a minimum of 30 days prior to renewal to cancel.