Our Dental Practice in Pocatello
One visit to our office and you can see this is a very special place where our patients are our top priority. The team at Leavitt Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is expert at delivering exceptional care that is gentle, personal and pain-free.
We are dedicated to help each patient maintain optimal oral health, while enjoying the benefits of a natural and beautiful smile. Our state-of-the-art procedures and conservative treatment approach — combined with Dr. Leavitt’s expertise in IV sedation dentistry — makes Leavitt Dental a perfect home for patients and their family.
Leavitt Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is a comprehensive dental practice committed to the highest quality of care in a comfortable and inviting environment. Our practice carries a legacy of doing things the right way that was established by Dr Herzog in the 1970’s. Since taking over the care of Dr Herzog’s patients in 2004, Dr Leavitt has worked hard to carry on that legacy and build upon the services we provide.
Dr. Leavitt graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry. He then spent a year in an Advanced Education in Dentistry Residency Program gaining full time experience with complex and advanced dental procedures. There he was able to gain valuable knowledge and experience with dental implants, IV sedation, oral surgery, cosmetic dentistry, hospital dentistry, pediatrics, endodontics (root canal therapy), and full mouth rehabilitation.
With such a comprehensive background, Dr Leavitt and his team are now proud to provide the finest in family, cosmetic, and implant dentistry and to put to use the latest and most advanced technology and techniques. We are an elite practice in Pocatello, offering IV sedation for any procedure to ensure the highest level of patient comfort and care.
Amenities and Technology
Your comfort is our top priority. We are conveniently located in the heart of Pocatello,
across Yellowstone from the Fred Meyer shopping center and one block west on Cedar Street. We take pride in the comforts we provide to allow you to have an exceptional dental experience.
- CEREC Same Day Dental Crowns
- State-of-the-Art Intraoral Cameras
- Digital X-Rays and Panoramic
- Laser Soft Tissue Reshaping and Therapy
- Filtered Water System
- Relaxing Reception Area with Flat-Screen TV
- Cold Bottled Water and Refreshing Lip Balm for Longer Procedures
- Overhead Cable TV on the Ceiling with Headphones
- Video Patient Education System to Explain our Procedures or Recommendations
- Visitor WIFI Access
- Private Consultation Room
- Private Treatment Rooms
- Body Conforming Leather Dental Chairs
- Chair-Adapting Comfort Pillows and Blankets
- Email and Text Appointment Reminders
- Nitrous Oxide “Comfort Gas”
- IV Sedation for a Deeper Level of Relaxation
- On-Call System for Helping with After Hours Urgent Needs
- Wheelchair Access
- Abundant Off-Street Parking
- Hospital and Surgery Center Privileges for Special Needs Patients
Accepted insurance providers:
We accept, bill and work with nearly all dental insurance carriers. We have experts on our team that can help you maximize the benefits available to you. If you have any questions about your current dental plan, please call us!
Payment options for patients
- Cash or check
- Visa/Mastercard/Debit card/Flex spending plan debit cards
- We are pleased to offer pre-payment discounts to our patients who pay before the time of service.
We are also pleased to offer Care Credit dental care financing. Care Credit has been providing no interest and low interest loan options for over 25 years to help us make the care patients need comfortable for them and their pocketbook.