Coverage includes one New Patient Comprehensive Exam, two Periodic Exams per year, and one emergency Limited Exam per year.
The plan includes one Full Mouth X-Ray every three years (Pano 6yrs-14yrs), one Bitewing set and Periapical (first film & 2 additional per year) coverage.
Two Adult Prophylaxis per year, two Child Prophylaxis per year, Flouride for children up to 18yrs, four Perio Maintenance visits per year are covered by this plan. In addition, the plan covers 50% of Sealants and Conebeam 3D X-Rays.
The Dental Savings Plan also covers 15% of Periodontal Therapy, Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Root Canals, Extractions, Dentures, Partials, Wisdom Teeth, Implants, Veneers, and SureSmile Aligners.
Yearly Membership Dues
First Family Member
Second Family Member
Each Add’l Family Member
(4 Periodontal Maintenance Visits Per Year)
Two hygiene visits per year
Discounted dental fees with no annual maximum
No wondering what insurance will pay toward your treatment
No waiting periods
Cosmetic dentistry and orthodontic aligners included
Additional periodontal plan available
TERMS & LIMITATIONS
• This is a dental discount plan and is not dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
• It is good only for Leavitt Dentistry. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will not offer this discount.
• This plan is non-transferrable- Family members cannot be substituted in for another family member.
• It is non-refundable- No refunds given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan.
• Rates are subject to change.
• Payments for services are due at the time of service. Any service not paid at the time of service will be billed at usual and customary fees.
• This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or used with insurance.
• Financing is limited to 3rd party 6 month promotions.
• SureSmile payments are half down and the remaining balance divided over treatment time.
• Dental services only, products are not included.
• Benefits apply for one calendar year from anniversary date.
• Membership must be paid in full to begin plan.
• Based on current fees when treatment is delivered.
• This is an automatic annual renewal plan. A written request is required at a minimum of 30 days prior to renewal to cancel.
• Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical care, disability or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discounted plan cannot be used.