Our Dental Practice in Pocatello
The team at Leavitt Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is dedicated to providing excellence in family dentistry, including cosmetic, implant and sedation dental treatment. After your visit, we know you will leave impressed and want to tell others about your experience.
Home to a leading dentist in Pocatello, you will instantly notice what makes our office special. It is because our patients are the top priority. The team at Leavitt Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is experienced at delivering exceptional service with gentle, personal and pain-free care. We are dedicated to helping each patient maintain optimal oral health while enjoying the benefits of a natural and beautiful smile. Our state-of-the-art procedures and conservative treatment approach—combined with Dr. Leavitt’s expertise in IV sedation dentistry—makes Leavitt Dental a perfect home for patients and their family.
Leavitt Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is a comprehensive dental practice committed to the highest quality of care in a comfortable and inviting environment. Our practice, which carries a legacy of doing things the right way, was established by Dr. Herzog in the 1970’s. Since taking over the care of Dr. Herzog’s patients in 2004, Dr. Leavitt has worked hard to maintain the legacy and build upon the services we provide, ensuring you get the best treatment, from the top dentist in Pocatello. Dr. Leavitt graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry. He then spent a year in an Advanced Education in Dentistry Residency Program gaining full-time experience with complex and advanced dental procedures. While in residency, he was able to gain valuable knowledge and experience with dental implants, IV sedation, oral surgery, cosmetic dentistry, hospital dentistry, pediatrics, endodontics (root canal therapy) and full-mouth rehabilitation. Dr. Leavitt and his team are proud to provide the finest in family, cosmetic and implant dentistry, and they strive to use the latest and most advanced technology and techniques. We are an elite practice with an elite dentist in Pocatello, and we are excited to offer our patients IV sedation for any procedure, to ensure the highest level of patient comfort and care.
Accepted insurance providers: We accept nearly all dental insurance carriers. We have experts on our team that focus on maximizing the benefits you can receive. If you have any questions about your current dental plan, contact us today. Payment options for patients include:
- Cash or check
- Visa/Mastercard/Debit card/Flex spending plan debit cards
- We are pleased to offer prepayment discounts to our patients.
We are also pleased to offer Care Credit dental care financing. Care Credit has been providing no-interest and low-interest loan options for more than 25 years. This helps us make care more affordable for our patients. Click Here to Apply Today!
Amenities and Technology
Your comfort is our top priority. We are conveniently located in the heart of Pocatello, across Yellowstone from the Fred Meyer shopping center and one block west on Cedar Street. We take pride in the comforts we provide to allow you to have an exceptional dental experience.
- CEREC same-day crowns
- State-of-the-Art Intraoral Cameras
- Digital X-Rays and Panoramic
- Laser Soft Tissue Reshaping and Therapy
- Filtered Water System
- Relaxing Reception Area with Flat-Screen TV
- Cold Bottled Water and Refreshing Lip Balm for Longer Procedures
- Overhead Cable TV on the Ceiling with Headphones
- Video Patient Education System to Explain our Procedures or Recommendations
- Visitor WIFI Access
- Private Consultation Room
- Private Treatment Rooms
- Body Conforming Leather Dental Chairs
- Chair-Adapting Comfort Pillows and Blankets
- Email and Text Appointment Reminders
- Nitrous Oxide “Comfort Gas”
- IV Sedation for a Deeper Level of Relaxation
- On-Call System for Helping with After Hours Urgent Needs
- Wheelchair Access
- Abundant Off-Street Parking
- Hospital and Surgery Center Privileges for Special Needs Patients